Monday 23 March 2009

Facebook IQ test scam

Watch out for the IQ test on Arsebook! I got a notification that that two people I know has IQs of 127 and 112, and I should take the test to see if I could beat it. Well the test was very easy, so I made sure I got every question wrong; my IQ was 7. Then you have to type in your mobile number, but the costs are at the bottom of the page. It's £5 to start, then they send you text messages until you text STOP to them. Type in Facebook, scam, IQ test in Google; They've been at it for ages. Facebook should stop this, but I guess they make a wad of cash out of it too.

1 comment:

Dumb IQ said...

Its scary that people sign up for these scam programs. You have to be a little dumb if you sign up for a $9.95 per month mobile billing service to get the results of your 5 question IQ test.
Unfortunately, a lot of people do it! --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumb-IQ/166690143771