Monday 5 January 2009

Crime

Which is more serious; Drugs or litter? Fraud or Speeding? The answers are obvious of course, but has anyone told the police?
Look at the extraordinary lengths that Hackney council are using to catch litter louts, maybe they should spend that money on the drugs problem. I don't mean chasing the dealers, but support for the victims and their families. If you inform the police of drug dealers in your area, they just say "Thank You" and do nothing. The plain fact is that it is EASY to catch litter louts, and very to DIFFICULT to catch drug dealers.
Whilst I'm on about this; what about the thousands of speed cameras we now have? These are simply a revenue generating scheme and have nothing to do with road safety. The boy racers know where the camera are, and the only people caught are those unfamiliar with the roads, doing 40 in a 30 zone.
I'm just off to do some shopping now, I'll drive to ASDA at 31mph and chuck a newspaper out of the car on the way. I'll probably end up in jail. Or perhaps I'll become a real criminal, and then the police wont touch me.

No comments: